CHC take pride in achieving success on innovative projects in diverse environments and welcome the challenge, giving peace of mind to the client by taking design responsibility and fulfilling full design and build activities through to final commissioning stages, handover and periodic planned maintenance.
The same level of thoroughness and commitment is given to all projects whether a few thousand pounds (£1k+) up to one million pounds and above (£1m+).
Selection of projects from CHC portfolio, the majority of which carry design & build responsibility and post contract planned maintenance.
- Cromwell Hospital – Occupied refurbishment with all the challenges of a demanding hospital. New fire alarm system & network. Remote wing wireless fire alarm system.
- Luton & Dunstable Hospital – Occupied refurbishment introducing new fire alarm & network, voice alarm and public address.
- Mount Vernon Hospital – Fire alarm systems.
- Canada House – Refurbishment of grade II listed building with sympathetic installation and design responsibility to historic building, introducing fire alarm & gate access, voice alarm, public address and CCTV.
- MacDonald House – Introduction of CCTV system to occupied building.
- Twickenham Stadium – Multi-lift status system with site wide panels for normal & standby emergency notification.
- BAT, Aylesbury – Fire alarm, mist extinguishing and gas suppression systems.
- Jemstock Hilton. High rise commercial and hotel – Fire alarms and deaf alert systems.
- AIG, Fenchurch Street. High rise commercial – Fire alarms.
- City of Westminster College – Fire alarms, disabled refuges, disabled toilet alarms, induction loops for hard of hearing.
- Highbury College, Portsmouth – Fire alarms, disabled refuges and disabled toilet alarms, paging system.
- Harefield Academy – Fire alarms, disabled refuges and disabled toilet alarms.
- Kent Schools – Fire alarm systems.
- MoD, Dalton Barracks – Escape lighting and fire alarms.
- MoD – Northwood Headquarters – Fire alarms, voice alarms, public address, disabled toilet alarms and disabled refuges, interfaced to a site wide network.
- RAF, Odiham – Site wide network and monitoring for security and alarm systems.
- LMB (Laboratories for Micro Biology)/MRC, Cambridge – Fire alarm, gas suppression, disabled refuge, disabled toilet alarms, induction loops for hard of hearing, paging system.
- Bedford – Intruder alarm and access control.
- British Rail, Kings Cross, shared service yard
- Jewish Community Centre – Fire alarms, integrated analogue and wireless systems
- Hitachi Intercity Express Facility, North Pole Depot, Acton – Fire alarms and site wide network to British Rail specification.
- Diageo Building – Fire Alarm Systems
- Crossrail Bond Street – Fire Alarms, gas suppression, high pressure watermist system and facilities for disabled toilets to LUL specification